The report addresses trends in 3D printing materials technology and the global market for the most promising new 3D printing materials applications during the period 2017 through 2023, including the following:
- Plastics and polymers.
- Others (e.g., wax, graphene, bio-ink).
- Consumer goods.
- Medical and dental.
The report does not cover 3D printing equipment or services in any detail.
The major sections of this study are as follows:
- Executive summary.
- Overview (definitions, brief history, technology characteristics, applications and market summary).
- Developments in 3D printing technology that are expected to influence the market through 2023.
- Detailed market estimates and projections for each material type and application type during the period 2017 to 2023.
- Description of key players in the 3D printing industry.
- 24 data tables and 31 additional tables
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information on the types of materials used, device technology types, the industry’s state of development, and market terminology
- Segmentation of the market into major manufacturers, most popular materials and device types, regional markets, and end use applications
- Identification of key drivers and constraints that will shape the market for these materials as the basis for projecting demand over the next five years
- Profiles of leading manufacturers and suppliers of 3D printing materials, including Align Technology Inc., Arcam Ab, Basf Se, DWS Systems, Evonik Industries Ag, LPW Technology Ltd.