The report has been prepared and presented in a simple, easy-to-understand format with numerous tables and charts/figures. The report provides a detailed study of the applications and global and regional markets for all types of plastics additives as well as the plastics additives industry. The report’s in-depth look at the consolidation and globalization of the plastics processing industry may allow additive manufacturers and suppliers to establish themselves in all the major regions. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
The supply and pricing of raw materials and the basic feedstock of various plastics additives have been fluctuating greatly with the run-up in prices of raw materials and energy. This aspect of the plastics processing industry has also been studied and analyzed in detail.
The environmental/regulatory aspects of different types of plastics additives continue to present concerns as well as opportunities to additive suppliers. The effects of these factors on the supply chain, value and demand for additives have also been studied in detail.
- 68 data tables and 21 additional tables
- A comprehensive study and in-depth analysis of the global markets for plastics additives
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Information pertaining to supply and pricing of raw materials and the basic feedstock of various plastics additives
- Key insight into the environmental and regulatory aspects of various plastics additives types
- Market analysis and revenue forecasts on the basis of type of technology type, application, end use industry, and geographical region covering North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific and emerging economies from rest of the world (RoW)
- Review of relevant patent data and IPRs covering significant allotments of the U.S. patents on plastics additives
- Emphasis on new developments within plastics additives technologies and coverage of newer/emerging applications of both thermoset plastics and thermoplastics
- Recent merger and acquisition details, partnership activities, and economic outlooks of existing manufacturers that shape and influence the global marketplace
- Company profiles of market leading players, including A&C Catalysts, BASF SE, China General Plastics Corp., The Dow Chemical Co, UBE Industries Ltd.