This report will provide a detailed look at the pulmonary drug delivery systems market, highlighting major pulmonary diseases with detailed epidemiology for major disease areas such as asthma, COPD and cystic fibrosis. The report includes an industry-wide assessment of the novel products, launches, recent approvals, R&D pipeline and blockbuster drugs.
In the report, the regulatory scenario of pulmonary drug delivery systems is discussed for each device type. This will include products approved by regulatory authorities in recent years. Products under development or in different stages of clinical trials are also analyzed.
The report includes profiles of major companies in the market for pulmonary drug delivery systems, with overviews of their key product offerings and financials.
- 44 tables
- A brief overview and up-to-date analysis of the global markets for pulmonary drug delivery systems
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data from 2019 to 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for pulmonary drug delivery systems in USD value terms, and their corresponding market share analysis by type of drug delivery systems, application/disease area and region
- Highlights of the major pulmonary diseases with detailed epidemiology for major disease areas such as asthma, COPD and cystic fibrosis; also, an industry-wide assessment of the key developments, novel products, recent approvals, R&D activities, pipeline products and blockbuster drugs
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, opportunities and challenges, and other macroeconomic forces affecting the global pulmonary drug delivery systems market
- Holistic review of the international regulatory landscape for pulmonary drug delivery systems with emphasis on recently approved products as well as products under development or in different stages of clinical trials
- Updated information on key mergers and acquisition deals, agreements, collaborations and other impactful strategies adopted by key players in the global pulmonary drug delivery systems market
- Assessment of the recent patents published and granted on pulmonary drug delivery systems and related technologies
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the market leading players, including Abbott, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Lupin and Pfizer Inc.