According to “Global BYOD & Enterprise Mobility Market By Component, By Deployment Mode, By End User Sector, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023”, BYOD & enterprise mobility market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18% by 2023, predominantly on account of growing smartphone and internet penetration across the globe. Surging demand for workforce mobility coupled with increasing adoption of SMACT technologies across diverse sectors, such as retail, BFSI, manufacturing, healthcare, government, logistics, etc., would drive the BYOD & enterprise mobility market, globally, in the coming years.
Some of the other factors that are expected to fuel the market including ongoing smart society reforms and increasing focus on mobile application development. Global BYOD & enterprise mobility market is controlled by these major players – IBM Corporation, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Accenture LLP, Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys Limited, Capgemini SE, Tech Mahindra Limited, Atos SE, HCL Technologies Limited, and NTT Data. “Global BYOD & Enterprise Mobility Market By Component, By Deployment Mode, By End User Sector, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” discusses the following aspects of BYOD & enterprise mobility market globally:
- BYOD & Enterprise Mobility Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Component (Software, Security Solution & Service), By Deployment Mode (Cloud Vs On-Premise), By End User Sector (Retail, BFSI & Others), By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of BYOD & enterprise mobility market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, BYOD & enterprise mobility manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with BYOD & enterprise mobility manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.