“The urgent care center market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3%. during the forecast period”
The global urgent care center market is projected to reach USD 25.93 billion by 2023 from an estimated value of USD 20.07 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 5.3%. The key factors driving the growth of this market are affordable care and shorter waiting periods offered by urgent care centers, growing investments in urgent care, increasing geriatric population, and strategic developments between urgent care providers and hospitals. On the other hand, the lack of a skilled workforce could be a challenging factor for this market.
“The trauma/injury treatment segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
Based on services, the urgent care center market is segmented into acute illness treatment, trauma/injury treatment, physical examinations, immunization & vaccination, and other services. The trauma/injury treatment segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The high growth in this segment can be attributed to the rising number of unintentional, minor injuries and the increasing preference for affordable and immediately available healthcare services.
“North America to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.”
North America is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period of 2018–2023. Factors such as the growing geriatric population in the region, the affordability and promptness of urgent care services, and the inception of specialty urgent care, are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
Break of primary participants was as mentioned below:
- By Designation – C-level–31%, Director Level–19%, Others–50%
- By Region – North America–46%, Europe–25%, Asia Pacific–18%, RoW–11%
Some of the major players in the urgent care center market include Concentra (US), MedExpress (US), American Family Care (US), NextCare Urgent Care (US), and FastMed Urgent Care (US).
The report analyzes the urgent care center market and aims at estimating the market size and the future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as services, ownership, and region. The report also includes an in-depth regulatory analysis for various regions across the globe and the competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key strategies adopted by them to remain competitive in the market.
Reasons To Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them, garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned strategies.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the service portfolios offered by the top players in the global urgent care center market. The report analyzes the global urgent care center market by service, ownership, and region.
- Service Enhancement/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends and new service launches in the global urgent care center market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging markets by service, ownership, and region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new services or service enhancements, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global urgent care center market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, services, and capabilities of urgent care center equipment of leading players in the global market