This report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the medical device technology market, including market estimations and trends through 2018. Major players, competitive intelligence, innovative technologies, market dynamics and regional opportunities are discussed in detail. The report examines recent developments and product portfolios of major players. The patent analysis focuses on technological trends in recent years in regions such as the U.S., Europe and Japan. The report presents a market analysis and estimates the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for medical device technologies.
The scope of the report extends to only those medical device technologies that generate the most global revenue. Dental device technologies and some imaging devices used in dentistry overlap with other devices that are already covered under the imaging device technologies segments, so these have been excluded.
This report segments the global market by these geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Rest of the World region. For market estimates, data is provided for 2018 as the base year, 2019 and forecast through year-end 2025.
- 55 data tables and 76 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for medical devices
- Analysis of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Discussion on definitions, evolution and types of devices, regulations and legislations, as well as key industry aspects such as market drivers and industry strategies
- An in-depth breakdown of devices by technology type including: imaging devices, in-vitro diagnostic devices, cardiovascular devices, orthopedic and spine, urology and renal devices, endoscopic devices, and drug delivery systems
- Detailed description about COVID-19, including disease progression, symptoms and treatment options and impact analysis of COVID-19 on entire life science industry as well as on medical devices industry
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Company profiles of major key players in the market, including Boston Scientific Corp., Koninklijke Philips N.V., General Electric Company, Medtronic plc, Siemens Healthcare, and Thermo Fisher Scientific