The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Our "Monthly Mining Deals Review - November 2017", report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions), in the mining industry. The report provides detailed comparative month-on-month data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by region, country and commodity. The report also envisages on the recent rumours on acquisitions across the mining industry and highlights top buyers and sellers by region for the last six months.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Mining Intelligence Center (MIC) deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for mining industry in the global landscape
- Review of deal trends in major commodities, including coal, gold, zinc, lead, nickel, copper, silver, platinum, iron ore, bauxite, manganese and diamond
- Analysis of M&As in the mining industry by region, by country, and by commodity
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry by region, by country, and by commodity
- Geographies covered include - Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing regions/countries/commodities for investments in the industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region/country/commodity within the industry
- Identify top deals makers in the mining industry