With a comprehensive view of the global online freight services market, the study takes the reader through the evolution of the market, the technology enablers that play a crucial role in the disruption, the major categories of online freight service providers – the digital disruptors, an in-depth analysis of the digital disruptor categories, and detailed profiles of the major companies. The study has been curated through secondary research, interactions with veteran and innovative hands-on industry experts, and a thorough analysis by Frost & Sullivan’s team within the Transportation and Logistics Practice. The study covers a timeline from the evolution of online freight services in the late 2000s through the current scenario to forecast until 2025.
The aim of the study is to research, analyze, and forecast the trends of the global online freight services market and its impact on the logistics industry.
• Provide a strategic overview of the global online freight services market
• Offer an overview of the key technology trends and identify important market drivers and restraints
• Analyze the current and future online freight services market by type of service
• Develop an actionable set of key conclusions and recommendations for LSPs to enter the market and grow
Key Questions Answered:
• What constitutes online freight services? What are the emerging business segments?
• What are the key trends driving the growth of online freight services? Which traditional logistics segments are likely to be affected by these new
• How have online freight services evolved in the past decade? What is the expected route of transformation over the next few years?
• What are the consequential service offerings and business models of online freight services?
• How will the competitive dynamics change in the next few years? What impact will the disruption have on the overall logistics market