The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Insulin pump is one of the most effective tools for diabetes management. The people who face challenges on the daily basis like hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia will apply for insulin pump because reimbursement is quite easier in most developed countries. Earlier insulin pump used to be very complex and inconvenient to use but now days, technological and functional aspect of insulin pump has quite improved and become the first choice for the diabetes patients in developed nation. Currently many developing countries like India and China have very low penetration of insulin pump because of affordability (expensive) and lack of awareness. Global Insulin Pump Market is expected to surpass US$ 16 Billion by the end of year 2025.
The major factors that fuel the market growth are; increasing prevalence of overall diabetes, increasing prevalence of type 1 diabetes, rising insulin dependent diabetes population, growing ageing population, rising incidence of obesity, rapid changes of life-style and technological improvement of insulin pump across the world. Besides, recent research and government investigation regarding efficacy of insulin pump over conventional insulin delivery method will further boost the insulin pump market in coming future.
Global Insulin Pump Market, Users, Forecast, Reimbursement Policy Countries (United States, Canada, Germany, Australia, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Israel, United Kingdom, Japan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Italy and Span) Clinical Trials, Training Model, Company Analysis is the 3rd edition published by Renub Research on Insulin Pump Market.
Scope of the Report
- Reimbursement Policy: Report covers the details of separate reimbursement policy for 15 countries including Insulin Pumps, Diabetes Supplies (Blood Glucose Devices, Test Strips, Lancets, Disposable Needles, Syringe, Ketone Urine Testing Strips, and Pen Delivery etc)
- Training Models: This topic shows through flow chart method, how a company provides training. This segment companies Training program for its staff includes physicians, Certified Diabetes Educators (including nurse educators, dietitians and exercise physiologists) and support staff with expertise in insulin pump therapy and Training program for patients have been described through flow chart method. In total 4 companies Medtronic, Insulet Corporation, Animas Corporation & Tandem Diabetes Care Training program has been studied in the report.
- Differentiation Points of Insulin Pump Products: This report discusses about pros and cons of the insulin pumps: Animas Vibe, Medtronic 530G with Enlite, Insulet OmniPod, Tandem t:slim, Roche Accu-Chek Combo.
- Clinical Trials of Insulin Pumps: This report covers the details of clinical trials results for companies on Insulin Pumps. Following are the details of the companies associated with insulin pumps- Medtronic, Insulet Corporation, Tandem Diabetes Care, Roche and Animas Corporation.
- Companies Analysis: In this report 3 companies have been discussed from the following points: Overview, Product Details, Insulin Pump Sales Analysis and Latest Development & Trends in their insulin pumps. The three companies studied in the report are as follows: Medtronic, Insulet Corporation and Tandem Diabetes Care.
- Growth Drivers for Insulin Pumps: This report tells about the factors which is helping the Insulin Pump industry to grow.
- Challenges for Insulin Pumps: This report covers the problems being faced by the insulin Pump industry.
Key Companies Covered
2. Insulet Corporation
3. Tandem Diabetes Care
1. United States
8. United Kingdom
12. Saudi Arabia
How the Insulin Pump Market is defined?
1. At the preliminary level, we have taken diabetes population of the country in the form of diabetes type1 population + diabetes type 2 population.
2. Insulin pump are mostly used by type 1 diabetes user and rarely used by type 2 diabetes. Now we have studied several annual and periodical reports of diabetes association like diabetes.org, JDRF and National Center for Biotechnology Information to get information of insulin pump user of specific countries. Besides, we have also talked to various stake holders associated with the diabetes, and insulin pump industry. In the same way we have find out all the relevant information regarding insulin pump users of 15 countries.
3. For defining the insulin pump market we have studied the prices of several models of insulin pump. After that insulin pump market is defined by identifying the number of insulin pump user in each country.
- Global Insulin Pump User = Insulin Pump User consolidation of all 15 countries
- Global Insulin Pump Market = Insulin Pump Market consolidation of all 15 countries
There are multiple factors or variable have been studied to forecast the insulin pump user and insulin pump market.
- Overall Diabetes Population
- Type 1 Diabetes Population
- Government Reimbursement Policies
- Cost Of Insulin Pump
- Efficacies of Insulin Pump
- Per Capita GDP Income
- Private Insurance Companies
- Trend Analysis of Historical Data
- Companies and Industry Growth Rate