This new market analysis of combat vehicles studies the future market trends and evolution for the next 10 years and across the following segments:
- Main battle tanks
- Infantry fighting vehicles
- Armoured personnel carriers
- Protected patrol vehicles
- Amphibious assault vehicles
- Reconnaissance vehicles
- Armoured recovery vehicles
- Armoured engineering vehicles
Key Question this Study will Answer
- What are the macro level drivers and restraints?
- How are changing operational concepts impacting armour vehicle designs?
- What are the current budget pressure and spending priorities?
- What is the market growth rate?
- What is the market size by contracted, planned, and forecasted programmes?
- Is there any change of business patterns in traditional distribution channels?
- Who are the top 10 producers?
- How will the competitive environment be impacted by market trends?
- What are the technology trends and challenges regarding vetronics and open systems architecture?
The market size is expressed in programme revenues and units. Units comprise current and projected installed vehicle fleet of conventional military forces (Army, Naval Infantry, and Special Forces).
Market Revenues Cover Contracted, Planned, and Forecasted Programmes
- Contracted: On-going programmes already signed before the base year.
- Planned: Programmes officially announced by Ministries of Defence and expected to be signed during the short term (1 to 3 years). This includes pending tenders and requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Forecasted: Programmes expected in the near term (more than 5 years) based on the analysis of current fleet age, operational requirements, and geopolitical constraints.