Increasing government plans and programs aimed at boosting mining projects, surging demand for retreaded mining tires and expanding distributor and dealership network by tire manufacturers, coupled with adoption of radial tires due to several features such as their improved fuel efficiency, reduced wear and tear, etc., are some of the factors driving demand for mining tires globally.
According to “Global Mining Tire Market By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, mining tire market is witnessing robust growth because rising number of mining vehicles, globally. Michelin, Bridgestone Corporation, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd., Continental, Balakrishnan Industries Limited, Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd., Toyo Tire & Rubber Company, Apollo Tyres Ltd., Triangle Tyre Co. Ltd., Titan Tire Corporation, etc. are some of the leading players in the market. “Global Mining Tire Market By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of mining tire market across the world:
- Mining Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Dump Truck, Wheel Loader, Backhoe Loader, Motor Grader and Bulldozer), By Demand Category (OEM and Replacement)
- Regional Analysis – Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe & CIS, South America and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of mining tire market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, mining tire manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with mining tire manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.