Owing to several factors such as increasing population, growing need of high-quality crop and declining arable land across the globe, the agricultural market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% through 2017 to 2021 in terms of value and at 8.6% in terms of volume. The report is a compilation of the different segments of the global agricultural films market, including market breakdown by the type, application and different geographical areas. Herein, the revenue generated from the type, namely, LLDPE, LDPE, EVA, Reclaim PE and others; and applications, namely, greenhouse films, mulch films, and silage films among others, are tracked to calculate the overall market size. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the agricultural films market. It also includes the key participants involved in the manufacturing and distribution of these products.
The report answers the following questions about the global agricultural films market:
- What are the different factors driving the market and what will be their impact in the forecast period?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the agricultural films market, pertaining to the countries included in different geographical regions?
- What is the size, in terms of value ($million) and volume (kilotons), of the agricultural films market in 2016, and what will be the growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2021?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of the global agricultural films market and how can they be addressed in the forecast period?
- What is the market size for different regions in terms of value and volume both, on the basis of various types and applications?
- How much kilotons of agricultural films is being used by various end use industries?
- Who are the key players in the market, along with their detailed analysis & profiles (including their financials, company snapshots, key products & services, and SWOT analysis)?
- Which region will lead the global agricultural films market by the end of the forecast period?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the agricultural films market, pertaining to countries included in different geographical regions?
- What are the prevalent types and what is the market size for each of them?
- What are the prevalent applications and what is the market size for each of them?
- How will the competitive rivalry evolve through the forecast period?
- What kind of new strategies is being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry by analyzing the futuristic scenario of agricultural films?
The report puts special emphasis on the market share of the services provided in the agricultural films market, owing to the changing paradigms in the industry. The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. This segment also focuses on the investments made in the agricultural films market by the market participants.
The most commonly used strategy adopted by the key players to enhance their geographical presence is business expansion and contratcs, followed by new product launch. Moreover, the company profiles section highlights significant information about the key companies involved, along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities since the past few years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split which includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA) and South America (SA). Each geography details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. The prominent players operating in the global agricultural films market are ExxonMobil Chemical Company, Bio Bag International, Umaras, Danaflex Nano, Cytec Solvay Group Plastika Kirtis, Imaflex Inc., Trioplast Industrier AB, AB rani plast Oy, Barbier Group, Dow Chemical Company, BASF SE and Berry Global Inc. among others.