The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“Government mandates in Europe and US and rising safety concerns are the major drivers for growth of autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system market”
The global autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system market is projected to reach USD 55.31 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 22.23% from 2020 to 2025. Rising accidents and safety concerns in developing economies and increasing government mandates will lead to growth of autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system market.
“Low Speed-City AEB Systems are projected to hold the largest share for autonomous emergency braking (AEB) systems, by application, in terms of value”
Low Speed-City AEB systems are those systems that operate at a lower speed and in city-like road conditions. The primary reason for growth of this segment is majority of road accidents take place at a lower speed, causing lesser injury. Also the number of vehicles being used across city roads is much higher compared with the number of vehicles used across inter-urban roads.
“Passenger Vehicle segment is estimated to be the largest segment in autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system market, by vehicle type”
The Passenger Vehicle segment is projected to have significant share compared with the Commercial Vehicles segment. The major reason for growth of this segment is high volume of passenger vehicles versus commercial vehicles and greater safety concern among consumers of passenger vehicles.
“The largest share, in terms of value, of autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system market is held by Asia Pacific region”
Asia Pacific region comprises countries such as China, India, Japan, South Korea, and others. China and Japan make a significant contribution towards global vehicle production. China acts as the manufacturing hub for automotive industry across the globe. Thus, tremendous vehicle production and larger penetration of AEB systems across developed economies such as Japan and South Korea have led to the growth of AEB systems in this region.
This research study contains insights about various industry experts, across autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system manufacturers, automotive OEMs, and different associations in automotive industry. The primary break-up has been mentioned below:
- By Company Type: Tier I–62%, Tier II–25% and Tier III–13%
- By Designation: C Level–23%, D Level–26% and Manager level–51%
- By Region: Asia Pacific-38%, Europe-25%, North America-25%, RoW-12%
Players profiled in the report are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Continental AG (Germany)
- Denso Corporation (Japan)
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG (Germany)
- Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd (South Korea)
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd (Japan)
- Valeo S.A. (France)
- Delphi Automotive PLC (UK)
- Paccar Inc (US)
- Texas Instruments Incorporated (US)
- Autoliv, Inc (Sweden)
- Knorr-Bremse AG (Germany)
- Mando Corporation (South Korea)
- Analog Devices, Inc (US)
This research report covers the global autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system market by Vehicle Type (PV, CV), by Key Technology Used (Camera, Fusion, LiDAR, Radar), by Operating Speed (High Speed-Inter Urban AEB Systems, Low Speed-City AEB Systems, Pedestrian-VRU (Vulnerable Road Users) AEB Systems), by Application (Forward Emergency Braking, Reverse Emergency Braking, Multi-directional Braking), by Level of Automation Driving (Autonomous Passenger Car, Semi-Autonomous Passenger Car), by Component (Actuators, Audible Buzzers, Controllers, Sensors, Visual Indicators) and by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World).
Reasons To Buy the Report:
The report provides insights into the following points:
- Market Penetration: This study provides a detailed analysis of penetration of autonomous emergency braking (AEB) systems at a global, regional, and country level by vehicle type.
- Market Mapping: The report provides a detailed analysis on regional markets for the autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system market by operating speed, by application, by key technology, by level of automation driving, and by component.
- Market Diversification: The report provides exhaustive information about emerging technologies, recent developments, and investments in the global autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system market.
- Competitive Assessment: The report contains an in-depth analysis of manufacturing capabilities and the strategies being adopted by some of the leading players in autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system market.