The scope of this report is broad and covers various types of educational equipment and software used in the academic sector. The market is broken down into major types of educational equipment and software and by region. Revenue forecasts from 2020-2025 are given for each educational equipment and software segment and regional market, with estimated values derived from manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional educational equipment and software market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global educational equipment and software market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global educational equipment and software market.
- 81 data tables and 17 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for educational equipment and software
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 on educational equipment and software market
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies; and a relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of major players of the industry, including Adobe, Cisco Systems Inc., Dell, HP, Lenovo, McGraw-Hill, NIIT Ltd. and Pearson