The report sizes the market by technology, including sensors within the vision, touch, hearing and movement segments. The top seven application areas are sized, forecast and discussed in-depth. These include agriculture, appliances, automotive, healthcare, industrial, logistics and military. In addition, the overall market and each application area is assessed on a worldwide and regional basis, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific. This report considers economic slowdown caused by lockdown across the world owing to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Finally, the report presents an analysis of the competitive dynamics of sensors for the robotics market, including critical success factors such as research and development capability, installed base, branding and ecosystem influence and partnerships. The report provides profiles of the manufacturers of sensors for robotics.
- 38 tables
- Descriptive overview of the global market for sensors for robotics technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with substantial market analysis data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for a five-year forecast through 2025
- Discussion of underlying factors driving the industry growth, economic trends, demographic shifts, technological advancements, and regulatory aspects that shape and influence the future marketplace
- Evaluation of the market’s competitive dynamics, including critical success factors such as research-and-development capability, installed base, branding, and ecosystem influence and partnerships
- An exhaustive patent analysis with data corresponding to patent applications and grants to numerous stakeholders for related technologies and processes
- Market share analysis of the leading global tech giants; their key competitive landscape, product segments, and revenue sales
- Company profiles of the leading market players including Advanced Microsensors Inc., Automation Technology GmbH, Bosch Sensortec GmbH, Cyberoptics Corp., Electro-Sensors Inc., Ge Measurement & Control, Hitachi Automotive Systems Ltd., Honeywell Sensing & Controls, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Omron Scientific Technologies Inc., and Panasonic Electric Works