- An overview of the global market for superalloys.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Examination of the market based on market share, product and application types, as well as region.
- An overview for the existing applications as well as new potential markets with upcoming technologies.
- Analyses of the technologies and factors influencing market demand.
- Evaluations of the market structure by major end users, major manufacturers and their market shares, and trends in price.
- Profiles of major companies in the industry.
The scope of this investigation includes the major superalloy categories that are relevant to an array of mechanical products and equipment. Superalloys provide enhanced durability, excellent thermal management and associated properties, and other key benefits that are critical to the operation of many high-tech mechanical and industrial equipment and facilities. The specific technology categories considered in this report are shown below, which include all major sectors bearing moderate to large markets for superalloy materials on a global basis. This report focuses explicitly on superalloys and does not consider other alloys such as advanced titanium or steel alloys.