The report provides a summary of the market, including a market snapshot and company profiles of key players in the single use technologies market. It provides a comprehensive breakdown of the market with in-depth information about each segment. The overview section of the report provides a description of market trends and dynamics including drivers, limitations and challenges and opportunities for the market. Furthermore, it provides intact information about market development and future trends useful for organizations, including distributors and exporters. It analyzes revenue, product portfolio, and recent activities of key market players. It further includes strategies adopted by emerging market players with strategic recommendations for new market entrants. Outright information is provided in the report, consisting of historical and current market size, and including the future potential of the market. The report will also help to inform market players and new entrants about the production and export of goods and services to the original equipment manufacturers.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
The market is segmented on the basis of sequencing technology, components, applications and end use. Geographical market analysis is provided for all the major segments. The report offers country level analysis of the market to provide a better understanding of major segments.
- 58 data tables and 18 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for single-use technologies for the biopharmaceutical industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019 and projections of CAGRs through 2024
- Discussion on present and future opportunities and key factors influencing the single-use technologies and bioreactors for pharmaceuticals
- Quantification of market applications, such as monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, gene therapy, recombinant proteins, blood derivatives and anticancer drugs
- Impact analysis on pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare sectors
- Coverage of new product developments and technologies, mergers & acquisitions, partnership & collaboration and new product launches in the industry
- Profiles of major players in the industry, including Aber Instruments Ltd., Corning Inc., General Electric Co., Parker Hannifin Corp., Repligen Corp., Sartorius AG, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.