Study Objectives of In-Flight Catering Service Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global In-Flight Catering Service Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyse the In-Flight Catering Service Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by aircraft class, flight types and catering types
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global In-Flight Catering Service Market
Market Synopsis of In-Flight Catering Service Market
The global In-Flight Catering Service Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2016-2021. Increased emphasis on quality food services and passenger preferences to pay for premium food are some of the key drivers for the market growth.
As per the MRFR analysis, economy class is expected to be around $12 billion market in the forecast period, growing at a CAGR of XX%, followed by premium and business class aircraft. Full service carriers account almost 80% of the market share and will continue to dominate the inflight catering service market.
In the catering types segment, meals account 50- 55% of the market share followed by bakery & confectionary and beverages.
- Emirates Flight Catering
- Air Culinaire
- Compass Group
- Do & Co
- Egypt Air In Flight Services
- Gate Gourmet
Regional and Country Analysis of In-Flight Catering Service Market
APAC will dominate the market in the forecast period to reach $XX billion, growing a CAGR of around 6%, followed by Americas and EMEA.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
- Americas (North & Latin)
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia – Pacific
- ·Australia/New Zealand
- ·Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
The market report for In-Flight Catering Service Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.