The global market has been segmented into North America, Latin America (NALA), Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
This market insight covers the following:
- Detailed global market trend analyses—including market drivers, market restraints, technology trends, regional analysis, and competitive analysis.
- Detailed unit shipment and revenue forecasts for the total set-top box device market.
- A competitive landscape, in terms of major participants and market share analysis.
- A competitive analysis, concerning major participants and market share analysis for ARRIS, Technicolor, Huawei, Skyworth Digital, and Samsung.
The base year of the study is 2015, with forecasts running up to 2022. The research highlights key trends impacting the global enterprise set-top box market and outlines future implications. These trends include over-the-top (OTT) streaming and app-based multi-screen experiences capturing mindshare from traditional TV, smart TVs potentially threatening the future of set-top boxes and 4K ultra-high definition (HD) set-top boxes gaining strong momentum in the set-top box market.
Key questions this study will answer:
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What regional trends exist in the set-top box market, and what do they mean for global growth strategies for vendors?
- Are the products / services offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- What are the critical success factors? Who is further along the curve in addressing these issues?
- What are the major drivers and restraints in the set-top box market?
- What do vendors need to know to stay ahead of the curve?
- What are the key trends and how will they impact the set-top box market?