The global surgical robotics and computer-assisted surgery market reached nearly $3.5 billion in 2015. This market is expected to increase from $4.0 billion in 2016 to $6.8 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.3% for 2016-2021.
- An overview of the global market for medical robotics and computer-assisted surgery (MRCAS).
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Examination of the historical and current value of each of the product segments in specified applications and geographical markets.
- Evaluation of the impact of demographic, economic, and other factors that will drive future demand for MRCAS devices.
- Identification of promising new surgical procedures and products still in the development and testing stages, and the probability that they will be commercialized successfully within the next five years.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of this report is broad and covers different types of MRCAS, and the applications for surgical robots and computer-assisted surgery for different kinds of treatment. The market is broken down by types of medical robotics, types of computer-assisted surgery, applications and regional markets. Revenue forecasts from 2016 to 2021 are given for each major type of medical robotics, computer-assisted surgery, application and regional market, and the estimated values are derived from the manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each of the regional MRCAS market; it explains the major market drivers of the global MRCAS industry, current trends within the industry, major applications and the regional dynamics of the global MRCAS market.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape, which includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global MRCAS industry.