Unmanned ground vehicles are an integral part of automation that includes industrial automation as well automation in defense and security applications. They come in different in shape, and varying payload capacity, providing logistics supports, negotiating tough terrain for surveillance mission in military operations to ferrying materials, and lifting goods and sorting within factory workplace. In commercial markets, both emerging and established businesses are getting heavily dependent on automation to maintain quality and quantity of their products and retain their share in the global market. On the other hand, adoption of automation in defense and security application, will help save precious human life and reduce overall risk of the mission. The demand for unmanned ground vehicles is relatively high across North American and European regions while the Asian countries are rapidly incorporating unmanned ground vehicles into their industries and armed forces to maintain their edge both in global market and in geopolitics.
The report titled “Global Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market” provides an in-depth analysis of the key development strategies and market trend dynamics which include drivers, restraints and opportunities prevailing in the unmanned ground vehicle market. Key industry standards have also been considered in the report because of the compliance requirements with industry regulations. Value chain analysis and product mapping analysis has been undertaken for a deeper understanding of the nature of competition prevailing in the market.
The following points reflects the extent of information covered in the existing study.
- The current report identifies the global unmanned ground vehicle market in different segments such as locomotion type, mode of operation, application and geography
- The market size of the sub segments of the above mentioned divisions is also included in the report
- The study includes the market analysis and forecast of global unmanned ground vehicle market from 2016 to 2023 in terms of value and volume. The report also highlights the year-on-year growth of the market
- It also presents a detailed examination of unmanned ground vehicle market along the lines of market drivers, restraints and growth opportunities.
- A detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key market developments & strategies followed by the key players in the market.
- Global unmanned ground vehicle market analysis and forecast with respect to different types of locomotion types includes wheeled, tracked and others.
- Global unmanned ground vehicle market analysis and forecast with respect to different types of mode of operation includes remotely controlled/semi-autonomous and autonomous UGVs.
- Global automated guided vehicle market analysis and forecast with respect to applications that includes defense and security and commercial applications
- Unmanned ground vehicle market has been analyzed for all geographies including North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific and Rest of world (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) with further analysis with respect to several major countries
- The key market players are analyzed and profiled in detail in the report. This section covers the business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, and finally, the individual SWOT analysis.