Scope: Managed Security Services. Segmented into hosted security services and CPE-based management/monitoring services.
Geographic scope: Asia-Pacific
End-user scope: Enterprise horizontals (large businesses and small and medium businesses) and Enterprise verticals (BFSI [banking, financial services, and insurance], manufacturing, government, education, service providers, and others).
Market overview and adoption trends, market forecast (2015-2020), drivers and restraints, market share and competitive analysis, growth opportunities and call to action, regional breakdown analysis and MSS vendor analysis have also been provided for the APAC MSS market.
What makes our deliverables unique?
Our cyber security reports offer insights into the latest technologies to improve companies’ cyber security posture. The research team performs in-depth studies of the latest threat techniques, interviews threat researchers, and involves security experts in the studies.
Comprehensive market analysis is done for the following sectors:
BFSI (banking, financial services, and insurance), manufacturing, government, education, service providers, and others (including pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil and gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITeS, Utilities, e-Commerce, and BPO).
Key Questions Answered
- Is the MSS market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing market participants structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will MSS continue to exist, or will other solutions and services take its place?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Will the services replace the product markets?
- What is the market demand for new services such as forensic and incident response?