The Global Military Helicopter market is on the verge of a generational leap with next generation of military helicopter airframes, namely, Bell V-280 Valor and Sikorsky’s SB>1 Defiant, being developed under the JMR-FVL program; scheduled to take to skies for their maiden flights in late 2017 promising the realization of a significant expansion of the operational spectrum & performance capabilities of rotorcrafts along with the planned incorporation of new, more powerful & efficient turboshaft engines being developed by the industry under the Improved Engine Turbine Program (IETP) and Future Advanced Turbine Engine (FATE) programs.
The shifting global world order and the emerging geopolitical realities have been extremely favorable for defense spending with the global defense spending registering its first ever increase since 2011 in 2015 and gaining further traction in 2016 with projections indicating towards a steady growth in global defense spending through 2025. Military helicopters have been a key element of the traditional force structure and their rapidly evolving capabilities are making them even more indispensable for conducting a wide range of military missions. The projected market scenario for defense spending, also being touted as the decade of growth resurgence, is likely to provide significant tailwinds to military helicopter segment as well with a number of large ticket military helicopter contracts already kicked off, underway or in pipeline stage across most traditional & emerging markets aimed at replacement, fleet growth or capabilities expansion.
Against this backdrop, the report provides comprehensive analysis into the global military helicopter market with the introductory section of the report analyzing Key Market & Technology trends likely to shape the future of military helicopters. Subsequent sections provide insights into latest market developments, issues & challenges and emerging growth opportunities which could be leveraged by the industry value chain followed by an insightful analysis of market drivers & constraints. The report concludes by analyzing market evolution likely over medium term and projecting demand outlook for military helicopters over near to medium term.
Relevance & Usefulness: The report will be useful for:-
- - Inputs for Strategic Planning, Assessment & Decision-Making Processes
- - Identification of & Insights into Potential Growth Opportunities & Avenues
- - Near to Medium Term Market Outlook, Inputs on Market Evolution & Growth Projections
- - Analysis of Emerging Market, Sector-specific & Technology Trends
- - Contingency planning for current Strategies & Programs
- - Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- - Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their overall Dynamics
For Whom: Key Decision-Makers across Industry Value Chain
The report will be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Military Helicopter Market. The report will be especially useful for Key Decision-Makers, Program Managers, Military Procurement Managers, Defense Contracting Executives & Departments, Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies, Industry OEMs, Suppliers, Vendors, MRO Services Providers, Helicopter Operators, Flight Simulator Manufacturers and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain. The report will also be useful for existing & potential Investors, Industry & Company Analysts, M&A Advisory Firms, Strategy & Management Consulting Firms, PE Firms, Venture Capitalists, Financing & Leasing Companies, Researchers and all those associated with the industry.
Features, Benefits & Reasons to Procure:-
- -Provides Macro View and Big Picture Quickly
- -Blend of Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis
- -Significant Time Savings
- -Visual Representation enables Easy Comprehension
- -Meetings & Presentation Ready Format
- -Superior & Enriched User Experience with Incorporation of Relevant Images