The report on the Public Safety Drones market provides an in-depth analysis of the market size, forecasts and opportunities of drones that cater to the public safety application ecosystem. The report also provides the market size and forecasts of public safety drones, categorized by segments – Hardware, Software, and Services. The services category is further sub-segmented into Leasing and Rental, and Maintenance. Further to this, the report also provides the market data for systems across five regions – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Central America and Latin America (CALA), and Middle-East and Africa (MEA).
Arcluster’s Public Safety Drones market report also includes insights into key market requirements gathered from government entities, agencies, manufacturers, contractors, and suppliers. The report also provides their preferences, priorities and perception of applications and adoption of drones in public safety applications. The study also covers key demand side ratings such as ratings for rotor types, drone software, applications, sensors, and deployment timeframes across regions for public safety drones.
The analysis in this report will help market participants, vendors, suppliers, system integrators, channel players, manufacturers, and value added resellers (VARs) to develop strategies, marketing goals and business decisions based on the actionable market intelligence from this report.
This report has been built on a rigorous period of information gathering from both secondary and primary sources through several interviews with industry participants, manufacturers, suppliers, vendors, agencies, government bodies, consultants, contractors, and regulators. Data gathered from these interviews and surveys was curated, analyzed, and engineered to understand buying, spending, demand, and supply patterns and to estimate market sizes and forecasts. The resultant data was checked for applicability across value chains through market-data associations and then further validated through multiple check points to check consistencies, error samples, variances.
Companies Covered in the Report
3D Robotics, AeroVironment, Aeryon, Detroit Aircraft, DJI, Draganfly, Drone Systems, Elistair, Maxsur, NMotion UAS, RMUS, Sentera.
Questions answered in the Report
- What is the public safety drones market size and forecast in 2016?
- What is the software market for public safety drones?
- What is the drone rental market size and forecast for public safety?
- What is the quantified market opportunity for drones across public safety applications?
- What are the companies in the public safety drones market and how are they positioned?
The public safety drones market report provides market size and forecasts of public safety drones, segmented by
- Hardware: Fixed Wing; Multi Rotor drones
- Software: Drone Mapping and Photogrammetry; Drone Management; Flight Planning and Control; Ground Station Software; Drone Data Analytics; Fleet Management; Drone Protection Software; Drone Detection and Tracking; and Others.
- Services: Rentals and Drones as a Service; and Professional Services
- Applications: Law Enforcement; Emergency Management; Firefighting; Search and Rescue; Emergency Medical Services; Others.
- Regions: North America, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, Central/Latin America and Asia-Pacific.