The global Solar Photovoltaic (PV) market had a cumulative installed capacity of 225.34 Gigawatts (GW) in 2015, an increase of 49.81 GW from 2014. It will reach 294.69 GW in 2016. This year will also see China remain the world’s largest market for annual solar PV installations, followed by the US, and Japan. In addition, India and the Italy will each witness strong demand in its solar PV market.
- The scope of the report covers analysis on solar power market update in 2016.
- It covers the demand-supply scenario in global solar market.
- This report also covers the commentaries on the major solar PV markets.
- It also covers solar PV policies, feed-in tariffs, new order intake and information on concentrated solar power and concentrator photovoltaic market.
Reasons To Buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the solar market
- Maximize potential in the growth of the solar market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues
- Respond to competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects