The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Donskoy Tabak is the largest Russian-owned manufacturer of cigarettes and is part of the Agrokom Group. It ranked fourth overall in the Russian cigarette market in 2015, generating domestic sales of 27 billion pieces. Donskoy Tabak sits within a wider grouping of companies that come under the control of the Agrokom Group. Activities range from meat processing to mineral water, with a large number based in the Rostov-on-Don area. The company has been fairly active in developing new products in recent years, with aims to strengthen its position both in the domestic and international markets. Donskoy Tabak acquired Nevo Tabak, boosting its domestic sales and market share in 2010.
- Donskoy Tabak is the largest Russian-owned manufacturer of cigarettes and is part of the Agrokom Group
- Donskoy Tabak acquired Nevo Tabak, boosting its domestic sales and market share in 2010
- In 2013, the company acquired a high stake in Sekap from the Greek state-owned bank ATEbank
- In 2015, the company’s domestic sales held up in difficult trading conditions, despite a further contraction in the Russian cigarette market, benefiting from down trading and a further increase in share
- The company operates in Russia, Greece, and many other international markets
"Tobacco Company Profile - Donskoy Tabak" is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed facts about Donskoy Tabak company.
What else does this report offer?
- Corporate structure and financial highlights of Donskoy Tabak company
- Cigarette Business Review
- Company main markets
- Company Strengths, Strategies and Performance
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of Donskoy Tabak and the markets this company covers
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities in the markets that Donskoy Tabak covers
- Understand the facts behind the success of Donskoy Tabak and the business model of this company
- Get a detailed analysis of the company Strengths, Strategies and Performance