The system of security or dynamics of the physical security industry have changed in past couple of years due to the ongoing innovations and advancements in its dominating contributor, i.e. Video Surveillance. High effective ratio and high stability in the application areas such as infrastructure, highways, banking, and BFSI among others have become promising beneficiaries of video surveillance. This helps in the making of Video Surveillance an indispensable tool to ensure public safety as well as personal safety. Owing this factor, the global video surveillance industry has rose over $8.35 billion in the past from 2014 to 2016.
North America continues to dominate the market closely followed by Asia-Pacific region. High sales from the IP cameras and VS software and services are primary factor which is supporting the market in North America. The low price of equipment’s and growth in the emerging countries such as India and China are the key factors for the high growth in Asia-Pacific region. Increasing demand from the government, and retail sectors is expected to drive the market in ROW.
The leading market players in the global Video Surveillance market primarily Avigilon Corporation (Canada), Axis Communication (U.S.), D-Link Corporation (U.S.), Genetec (Canada), Milestone Systems (Denmark), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Mobotix AG (Germany) Samsung Techwin Co. Ltd (Korea), and Bosch Security systems (Germany) among others.
Study Objectives of Video Surveillance Market Development and Demand Forecast to 2022 Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Video Surveillance market development and demand market
- Upcoming technologies, high growth geographies and countries were identified
- Regional and country specific demand and forecast for Video Surveillance were studied
- Key segments covered in the report are: Equipment, Software & Services, Applications and region
- Unit breakdown for all different classification was finalized; and same was referred for forecasting, keeping few assumptions into factor
- For all the regions: forecast demand for all applications were identified and then with historical figure, data collected through primary and annual reports were triangulated to derive the regional market size
- Historical trend is identified to forecast and estimate the future value data
- Security Service Providers
- Hospitality Industry
- Large Organizations
- The global Video Surveillance market is expected to reach $75.91 billion by 2022.
- IP Camera is expected to grow at US $23.58 billion in 2022 from US $4.72 billion in 2015 with CAGR of 25.45%.
- By software, VMS is expected to grow at US $2.9 billion in 2022 from US $1.1 billion in the year 2015 with CAGR of 13.82%
- Regionally, North America holds the largest market share of global Video Surveillance market and is expected to reach $20.55 billion by 2022 from $6.36 billion in 2015.
Regional and Country Analysis of Video Surveillance Market Development and Demand Forecast to 2022 Market
As per the MRFR analysis, the Asia-Pacific Video Surveillance market is poised to reach $25.22 billion in 2022, to grow at a CAGR of around 21.70% during the forecast period. Europe and North America will grow at a CAGR of approximately 17.98% and 17.07% respectively.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia – Pacific
- ·South Korea
- Rest of the World
- ·Middle East
- ·Latin America