The highly restricted expression of B-cell maturation antigen (BCMA) to plasma cells and its role in the survival and growth for multiple myeloma cells makes BCMA a good potential target for enhanced immunotherapeutic strategies. This report describes and analyzes the
- Scientific rationale for BCMA-targeted therapies;
- Preclinical proof-of-concept of BCMA blockade;
- Clinical experience with BCMA-targeted therapies;
- The competitive landscape of BCMA-targeted treatment modalities;
- Profiles of anti-BCMA CAR T-cells, antibody-drug conjugate and T-cell redirecting bispecific antibodies:
- Profiles of companies involved in develompent of anti-BCMA therapy candidates.