Helicopters are essential in military operations as most recently demonstrated by their performance in Iraq and Afghanistan. The shift from conventional to asymmetric warfare requires more platforms to operate increasingly in challenging environments. Although military budget cuts threaten programmes in North America and Europe, the emerging markets of the Middle East, Asia and Latin America offer significant opportunities for the Military Helicopter MRO industry. As a consequence, we have determined that the value of the military helicopter MRO market in 2013 will reach $10,2bn.
What makes this report unique?
We have consulted widely with industry experts and a full transcript from an exclusive interview with Helibras is included within the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023 - all of which identify strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy the Global Military Helicopter Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Market 2013-2023
- Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the military helicopter MRO industry prospects
- The report comprises 151 pages
- Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 171 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the market
- Read exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing the analysis
- View global military helicopter MRO market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
- Examine global military helicopter MRO submarket forecasts from 2013-2023 for the following -
- Field Maintenance
- Learn about the opportunities in 14 leading countries with military helicopter MRO market forecasts between 2013-2023
- South Korea
- Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- BAE Systems
- Bell Helicopter
- Boeing, Defense & Security
- Denel Aviation
- DynCorp International
- Elbit Systems
- Eurocopter Group
- Israeli Aerospace Industries
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Pratt & Whitney
- Rockwell Collins
- Rolls Royce
- RUAG Aviation
- Russian Helicopters
- Safran Group
- Thales Group
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
- SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
How the Global Military Helicopter Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
This report is for anyone requiring understanding of the military helicopter MRO industry and market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Global Military Helicopter Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Market 2013-2023