The report provides an overview of the global market for electronic chemicals and materials and analyzes market trends. The base year considered for analyses is 2021, while the market estimates and forecasts are given for 2022 to 2027. The market estimates are only provided in terms of revenue, in terms of millions of U.S dollars. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on product type, application, end-user industry, and geography.
The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that will affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report explains the competitive landscape and current trends in the electronic chemicals and materials market. The report concludes with an analysis of the electronic chemicals and materials vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players in the global electronic chemicals and materials market.
- 40 tables and 45 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for electronic chemicals and materials
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data of 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2026 with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the current and future market potential and quantification of electronic chemicals and materials market based on product type, application, end-user industry and region
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast
- Detailed analysis of the regulatory framework and policies and technological changes within the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players of the industry, including Air Liquide, BASF SE, Fujifilm Holdings Corp., Merck KGaA and Solvay SA