The scope of this report encompasses key market analysis, market drivers, market constraints and also competitive developments and trends in the market. BCC Research analyzes each market and its applications, regulatory environment, technology, market projections and market shares. This report involves the medical membrane devices used in the medical device industry. This report mainly deals with the medical membrane devices market covering the total market, which includes hemodialyzers, membrane oxygenators, intravenous infusion (IV) infusion filters, blood microfilters and apheresis systems, and membrane diagnostic devices. The report also covers the use of medical membrane devices for cardiopulmonary treatments, renal diseases, parenteral administration and home care diagnosis. It also covers details regarding healthcare spending and the U.S. healthcare system.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Excluded from this report are membranes employed in other facets of medicine. These applications and devices include hollow fiber bioreactors employed in the production of monoclonal antibodies, recombinant proteins and drugs, nonseparating membranes used in drug-delivery systems, tissue scaffolding and synthetic skin. In addition, experimental artificial organs (e.g., liver, pancreas, implanted lung); apheresis filtration for stem cell recovery, virus filters and other cross-flow filters used in the production of pharmaceuticals; and blotting membranes (excluding their application in diagnostics) will not be considered in this report.
- 21 data tables and 18 additional tables
- Detailed overview and an in-depth analysis of the medical membrane device industry structure
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information on the present and future strategies within the different medical membrane devices market including hemodialyzers, membrane oxygenators, intravenous infusion (IV) filters, blood microfilters, apheresis systems and membrane diagnostic devices
- Segmentation of the global medical membrane device technologies market by technology type, end use, application industry and geographical region
- Technological assessment of the use of medical membrane devices for cardiopulmonary treatments, renal diseases, parenteral administration and home-care diagnosis
- Discussion of the impact of device applications and trends, pricing considerations, research and development activities and environmental influences, along with the performance of the market in terms of setbacks and the needs
- A frame for membrane components of each sector in context with the market dynamics of the overall technology
- Coverage of the latest significant patents by type of device, by company and other categorizations
- Profiles of major companies in the field along with a competitive technology analysis including 3M, Abbott Laboratories, Baxter International Inc., LifeScan Inc. and Toray Industries Inc.