The radioactive waste management technologies and service global market study has been undertaken with a global perspective in terms of technologies and their applications. Market projections have been conducted for four regional segments (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World) and for the global market.
The report provides business planers, investors and managers with an improved understanding of the trends and impact of treatment technologies in radioactive waste management and also presents how the markets will be affected by new technology opportunities as well social and economic factors.
The report contains:
- An in-depth analysis of the technologies used for radioactive waste treatment.
- An overview of the quantities of hazardous waste produced per regional segment, type and source.
- Current and potential applications and technologies for radioactive waste management.
- Current and future market projections for radioactive waste technologies in each regional market.
- Profiles of current industry players per regional segment including services suppliers and contractors.
- A review of market and economic opportunities for current industry participants and new entrants.
The report also features a separate section highlighting the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the radioactive waste management market at the global level. The section covers the pandemic’s disruption on nuclear power plants and surveys the strategic investments taken by governments to boost the growth of the market globally.
A separate section on the Russia-Ukraine war is also included. This section provides a detailed analysis of the impact of the Russia-Ukraine war on the radioactive waste management market.
The market size and estimations are provided in terms of value ($ millions), with 2021 serving as the base year and market forecasts given for the period 2022 to 2027. Regional-level market sizes, with respect to the technology segment, are provided for all four regions. In addition, regional data on radioactive waste production is also provided with projections through 2027. The impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war have been factored into the estimates of market size.
- 91 data tables and 37 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview and up-to-date analysis of the global markets for radioactive waste management technologies and services
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Discussion of the industry growth driving factors and restraints that will shape the market for radioactive waste management as the basis for projecting demand in the next few years (2022-2027)
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the global radioactive waste management market in USD million values, and their corresponding market share analysis by type of technology and region
- Highlights of the impact of COVID-19 and Russia-Ukraine war on the market for radioactive waste management at the global level
- Technology assessment of the key drivers, restraints and opportunities that will shape the market for radioactive waste management production and technologies over the forecast period
- Review of the quantities of hazardous waste produced per regional segment, type and source, as well as current and potential technologies for radioactive waste management
- Analysis of market and economic opportunities for current industry participants and new entrants
- A relevant patent analysis with data corresponding to number of U.S. patents related to radioactive waste management technologies
- Updated information on recent industry acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and other strategic alliances in the global radioactive waste management market
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global market players, including Veolia, EDF, Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Jacobs Solutions Inc., US Ecology Inc., and Studsvik AB