The global market for catalyst and catalyst regeneration reached nearly $23.2 billion and nearly $24.6 billion in 2013 and 2014, respectively. This market is forecasted to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.0% to reach $29.9 billion in 2019.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for catalysts with a focus on catalyst regeneration.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011 to 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- An understanding of how the regenerated catalyst business contributes to meeting the energy needs of the world's economies while at the same time helping to reduce the costs associated with preventing environmental degradation and remediation of adverse environmental impacts as they occur.
- Information on the main regeneration markets of refineries, chemical applications and flue/waste treatment systems.
- Assessment of market impact due to rising raw material prices and tight supply and demand curves.
- Evaluation of the role of catalyst regeneration as a key input for the production of high-quality, clean transportation fuels, and environmental cleanup of dangerous pollutants.