This study is an in-depth evaluation of flame retardant chemicals by type and by end-use application over the years 2016-2022. The forecast will cover worldwide demand and be broken down by chemical type and application. Because electronics are so widely used in the world today and they are housed most often in plastics, this segment will be emphasized.
- An overview of the global market for flame-retardant chemicals.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Reviews of government regulations and their impact on the market, as they obligate manufacturers to add flame-retardant chemicals to a wide range of products used every day.
- Discussion of industry structure, including major suppliers.
- Evaluations of chemicals by retardant mechanism, by chemical type, and by end-use application.
- Analysis of the market’s dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.