Friday 26 May 2023, Amsterdam
The global NGS data storage market is estimated to reach $6.96 billion in 2033, reveals the premium market intelligence study. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 18.02% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
Growth in the global NGS data storage market is driven by the increasing quantity of NGS data being generated and various companies offering cloud-based and on-premises solutions for data storage/analysis.
USP of the Report
• Extensive competitive benchmarking of the top 10 public as well as private players and two emerging companies
• Market ranking analysis based on product portfolio, recent developments, and regional spread
• Investment landscape, including product adoption scenario, funding, and marketing strategy
According to Swati Sood, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, “Rigorous technological advancements in the field of NGS informatics have taken place over the past few years. With the advancements in data generation, storage, integration, and access along cloud computing storage solution have a significant impact on data handling constraints that requires analyzing a large amount of high-throughput sequencing data. In comparison to the old technique of NGS, data storage in the form of physically written files to the cloud storage solutions has been a boon to the overall sequencing market.”
Key Companies Operating in The Market
Key players in the global NGS data storage market are analyzed and profiled in the study to provide data storage solutions and services to their end users. Moreover, a detailed competitive benchmarking of the players operating in the global NGS data storage market has been done to help the reader understand how players stack against each other, presenting a clear market landscape. Additionally, comprehensive competitive strategies such as partnerships, agreements, and collaborations will aid the reader in understanding the untapped revenue pockets in the market.
The key players profiled in the report include Agilent Technologies, Inc., BGI Group, DNAnexus, Inc., Fabric Genomics, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Illumina, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., PacBio., QIAGEN N.V., Qumulo, Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
• How is the global NGS data storage market revolutionizing the overall sequencing industry?
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global NGS data storage market?
• What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global NGS data storage market?
• How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the global NGS data storage market?
• What are the key development strategies that are being implemented by major players to sustain themselves in the market?
• What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions pertaining to the use of NGS data storage?
• What are the potential entry barriers that are expected to be faced by the companies willing to enter a particular region in the market?
• What will be the growth rate of the global NGS data storage market during the forecast period 2023-2033?
• How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period 2023-2033, and what revenue is anticipated to be generated by each of the segments?
ASDReports.com contact: S. Koomen
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216
back to News