Friday 14 April 2023, Amsterdam
The global space-based edge computing market is estimated to reach $1,807.3 million in 2033, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 22.64% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
The growth of edge computing is being fueled by a number of important factors, such as the increase in use cases that call for low-latency processing, the significance of big data, and the adoption of artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) and the rise in smart devices, 5G adoption, as well as partnerships and acquisitions with telecommunication companies and startups.
USP of the Report
- A dedicated section focusing on the futuristic trends adopted by the key players operating in the global space-based edge computing market
- A dedicated section on growth opportunities and recommendations
- A qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global space-based edge computing market on mission application at the regional and country-level granularity by application segments
According to Arunkumar Sampathkumar, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, "The need for resilient operations across communication networks is on the rise. The satellite-enabled networks catering to commercial and military customers operate under dynamic environments, which get contested and degraded in random fashion owing to a multitude of factors. Edge computing as a capability enables end users to navigate through these network challenges and perform mission-critical operations. Similar edge computing capabilities at the satellite/upstream level also enable functionalities that help end users.
The demand for space-based edge computing capabilities across upstream and downstream segments is on the rise as a consequence, and this is resulting in new hardware and software capabilities being integrated into satellite-based communication networks across the value chain. It is imperative for the space and ICT market participants to better understand this emerging market to ensure they stand eligible to leverage the revenue opportunities that are expected to evolve as a consequence of the ongoing developments. The market developments, demand assessment, and opportunity overview are included in this study, which aims to enable decision-making with respect to space-based edge computing.”
Key Companies Operating in The Market
Key players in the global space-based edge computing market analyzed and profiled in the study involve space-based edge computing services and space-based edge computing product providers. Moreover, a detailed competitive benchmarking of the players operating in the global space-based edge computing market has been done to help the reader understand how players stack against each other, presenting a clear market landscape. Additionally, comprehensive competitive strategies such as contracts, partnerships, agreements, acquisitions, and collaborations will aid the reader in understanding the untapped revenue pockets in the market.
The key players profiled in the report AICRAFT, ALL.SPACE, Exo-Space, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, KP Labs, LEOcloud, Inc., Little Place Labs, Loft Orbital, Nearby Computing, OrbitsEdge, Inc., Ramon.Space, Satellogic, SKYWATCH, Spiral Blue, SkyServe, and Ubotica Technologies.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What are the futuristic trends in the global space-based edge computing market, and how is the market expected to change over the forecast period 2023-2033?
- What are the key drivers and challenges faced by the companies that are currently working in the global space-based edge computing market?
- How is the market expected to grow during the forecast period 2023-2033?
- What are the opportunities for companies to expand their businesses in the global space-based edge computing market?
- Which region is expected to lead the global space-based edge computing service market by 2033?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to sustain in this highly competitive market?
- What is the current and future revenue scenario of the global space-based edge computing market?
ASDReports.com contact: S. Koomen
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216
back to News