Monday 11 January 2021, Amsterdam
The global space power supply market value is projected to reach $12.52 billion by 2030, reveals the premium market intelligence study. The study also highlights that the market value is set to witness a CAGR of 16.53% during the forecast between 2020 and 2030.
The comprehensive research study of the global space power supply market covers the following:
- Elaborated segments focused on the different applications and products required by the industry.
- Extensive analysis of the competitive benchmarking of key companies based on several factors.
- Detailed market share analysis of the global and regional markets including the scrutiny of more than ten countries
The report consists of the various market drivers, challenges, opportunities, competition benchmarking, and segmental analysis of regions, along with company profiles of key players.
This study indicates that the increasing dependence on satellites for both military and commercial sectors and increasing demand for light-weight power components are fueling the growth of the market.
The market segments are further classified to get an in-depth analysis of the study to gain a comprehensive view of the market.
Nilopal Ojha, Lead Analyst –, states, "The space power supply market is a well-established market with several players providing technologically advanced products and services for the market. But the need for a more efficient system has always existed and is expected to continue till an ideal system is designed. The market is expected to grow steadily over the years, as the need for systems to power the spacecraft is never going to cease. The power systems are anticipated to meet the energy requirements of the spacecraft without compromising the optimum payload characteristics. With the level of investments in the space industry, the challenges faced currently are going to fade out in the next few years.”
In-depth interviews with market leaders have given key insights for the study and helped in the data triangulation. The key players profiled in the report include AAC Clyde Space, Airborne, Airbus S.A.S., AZUR SPACE Solar Power GmbH, DHV Technology, EaglePicher Technologies, EnduroSat, GS Yuasa Lithium Power, Innovative Solutions in Space, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Shanghai Institute of Solar Power-Sources, Sierra Nevada Corporation, Solaero Technologies, Spectrolab, and Teledyne Technologies Incorporated.
The report also offers strategic recommendations that might help the companies to track the various technological trends and products that will likely change the market dynamics.
Who should buy this report?
How can market intelligence on the space power supply market add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
- Private investors interested in entering the space industry.
- Manufacturers and contractors of power supply components in the space market.
- Niche market companies that manufacture solar substrate panels, battery assemblers, and component integrators.
- Companies that are focused on developing innovative solutions for the market.
- Emerging start-ups and government space agencies, so that they can choose the company that will provide the power components for their spacecraft.
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies to take Strategic Decisions
- Helps in targeting a specific segment for the product launch.
- Aids in making necessary strategies like partnerships and mergers to increase their market presence in certain regions.
- Helps in analyzing future trends to develop innovative products for the market.
- Helps in understanding the geographical scenario of the market.
- Aids in analyzing the competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
- What are the different types of processes used to harden the components to materials that are used in the space power supply?
- What are the futuristic trends in this market, and how is the market expected to change over the years?
- What are the key drivers and challenges faced by the companies that are currently working in the space power supply market?
- How is the market expected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2030?
- What are the opportunities for the companies to expand their businesses in the space power supply market?
- Which region is expected to be leading the space power supply market by 2030?
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the key players to sustain in this highly competitive market?
- What is the current and future revenue scenario generated by this market going to be like?"
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : firstname.lastname@example.org
back to News