Friday 20 November 2020, Amsterdam
The global orthodontics market is projected to reach $8,370.5 million by 2030, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 6.17% between 2021 and 2030.
The comprehensive study of the global orthodontics market extensively covers the following:
- Market numbers on product type, patient age, and end user segments and respective sub-divisions that are influencing the market
- More than 700 products present in the market
- Market share analysis for global orthodontics market and its product segments
- Detailed global and regional market share analysis, including the scrutiny of 22 countries
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and COVID-19 impact on the market.
This study indicates that the rising prevalence of malocclusion, the surge in dental tourism, and the emergence of technologically advanced products in the orthodontics market are fueling the growth of the market.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as the rising usage of 3D printing and CAD/CAM systems, faster treatment dissemination by increasing in-house workflow, and a well-defined reward-based ledger for orthodontists and patients, which can be leveraged by players operating in the market.
The market intelligence report additionally throws a spotlight on the regulatory landscape, patent scenario, reimbursement landscape, and comparison between conventional products and advanced products used for orthodontic treatments.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include product type, patient age, end user, and region. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
The types of product segments of the global market include analysis of different types of orthodontic devices such as conventional products and advanced products and their sub-segments.
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include 3D Systems Corporation, 3M Company, 3Shape A/S, Align Technology, Inc., American Orthodontics Corporation, Bernhard Forester GmbH, Carestream Dental, LLC, Dentaurum GmbH & Co. KG, Dentsply Sirona, Inc., EnvisionTEC GmbH, Envista Holdings Corporation, G&H Orthodontics, Inc., Henry Schein, Inc., Planmeca Group, Rocky Mountain Orthodontics, Inc., Scheu-Dental GmbH, Sino Dental Group Limited, Straumann Group, Stratasys Ltd., and TP Orthodontics, Inc.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market.
Who should buy this report?
How can market intelligence on orthodontics add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
- Dental and orthodontic device manufacturers (emerging and established) to gain a holistic view about the market potential of various devices and software and the developing economies for business expansions
- Healthcare companies keen on expanding their product portfolio into orthodontic specialties
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies to take Strategic Decisions
- Aid in product development
- Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product
- Offer go-to-market strategies for different source types
- Support in diversifying the product portfolio for orthodontic devices
- Help in analyzing the advanced devices and compare specifications
- Aid in understanding the end-user requirement
- Support in analyzing the market opportunities
- How has COVID-19 impacted the global orthodontics market?
- How has the entry of start-ups impacted the global orthodontics market?
- What is the treatment landscape for orthodontics conditions across various regions?
- How do the attributes such as physician density, procedure volume, and payment landscape impact the orthodontics market across various geographic regions?
- How has the digitization or introduction of technology altered the treatment landscape for the global orthodontics market?
- Which companies are the leading players in the global orthodontics market, and what were their market shares in 2019?
- What are the various synergistic activities employed by companies in the global orthodontics market?
- What are the various marketing strategies employed by the companies to promote the sales of orthodontic devices?
- How does the end-user perception impact the growth of the global orthodontics market?
- What are the trends that are impacting the global orthodontics market? How has the partnership between healthcare and non-healthcare organizations impacted the growth of the market?
- How is the patent landscape for the global orthodontics market? Who are the major market players that have filed for patents between January 2017 and mid-October 2020?
- What are the various types of orthodontic products available in the market? What was their market share in 2019, and what is the estimated market share for 2030?
- How is the global orthodontics market anticipated to grow in emerging economies such as Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa?
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : email@example.com
back to News