Wednesday 15 July 2020, Amsterdam
Additive manufacturing is the process of designing lighter, stronger and more detailed parts of an industrial process. In these techniques, a computer-controlled process is used to create a three-dimensional model, which deposits material layer by layer. Additive manufacturing uses CAD (Computer Aided Design) or 3D object scanners, and then builds on this computer-simulated image one layer at a time for precise geometric measurements. Therefore, each layer is bound to the upper layer to build a 3D model, and the constructed materials can vary according to the end user.
Due to the supply chain disruption caused by the CORONA situation, 3D printers are increasingly concentrated in aerospace, industrial and commercial equipment, medical and dental uses, automotive manufacturing and other applications. This report details industry analysis and provides insights on various uses in this field based on technology and materials markets.
This report contains all the key drivers, constraints and challenges that are expected to inhibit the growth of this segment. Low-cost product creation and easy optimization of products to meet customized needs are one of the main driving forces of this market. The high cost of equipment is one of the constraints in this market, which prevents large-scale adoption in developing countries.
In 2020, the market size of the global additive manufacturing industry is 11.5 billion U.S. dollars and is expected to grow to 76.77 billion U.S. dollars by 2028. During the forecast period, the compound annual growth rate of the market is expected to be 26.8%. 2020-2028.
In terms of regions, North America is the largest shareholder in this segment, accounting for $24 billion in global market revenue. This is due to increased investment in this sector. Europe follows closely behind and is the second largest market segment in Europe. Due to the wide application of this technology, its expected revenue is US$22 billion. The Asia-Pacific region is the fastest growing region, with a compound annual growth rate of 28%. Although in developing countries, because institutions use traditional additive manufacturing technologies in these areas, the application of this technology is limited.
The research period of the report is "Global Additive Manufacturing Market and Technology Forecasts to 202
8", and the range is from 2018 to 2028. The forecast period of this report is from 2020 to 2028.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report will help anyone new to the market determine the main trends that will affect the market during the 2020-2028 forecast period.
- The report details all the drivers, constraints and challenges of the additive manufacturing market.
- New entrants in the market will understand the major historical needs of the entire industry.
- The complexity and sustainability of the first 11 industries are analyzed in detail.
- The key technologies that are expected to affect the market during the forecast period are introduced in detail.
- The report will help existing participants understand the future market potential of applications, vertical industries and geographic regions.
- The sales team of 3D Printing machines could use this report for their sales planning over the next few years and plan Region specific strategies.
- Investment bankers who specialize in this area can use the report to identify hot spots in the market.
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : email@example.com
back to News