Monday 22 June 2020, Amsterdam
According to a new market intelligence report titled "Global Counterspace Security Market − Analysis and Forecast 2020-2025"
, the counterspace security market is expected to register significant growth due to the increase in potential threats in the space domain. The space industry is increasing its strategic utility, thus motivating various stakeholders, including government, space agencies, and private companies to develop dedicated and next-generation counterspace security products.
In addition, there are prominent factors supporting the rise of the counterspace security market, which include the rising demand for security due to the declining cost of high-quality offensive solutions. The number of satellites responsible for navigation, imaging, reconnaissance, and remote sensing, among other applications, has doubled in the last ten years, resulting in increased dependency on satellites for clinical and basic operations. Attack possibilities and options have increased with such open resources. Such developments are expected to present an opportunity for the counterspace security market.
According to Amy Gracia, a Research Analyst, “Increasing focus on satellite communication (SATCOM) security, focused efforts of governments and space agencies for space security, dependency on space applications, such as satellite navigation, satellite communication, Earth observation, reconnaissance and remote sensing, are enhancing the counterspace security technologies. As a result, it is pushing the key stakeholders to develop products with advanced technologies. Moreover, the continuous efforts of the defense and space companies, along with the government agencies, is expected to drive the market.”
The market report provides a detailed analysis of the recent trends influencing the market, along with a comprehensive study of future trends and technological developments. It also includes a competitive analysis of the leading players in the industry. The overall market has been segmented on the basis of product type, deployment mode, application, and region. The report also includes a comprehensive section on the regional analysis for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
Some of the key players in the global counterspace security market include BAE System, Lockheed Martin Corporation., Raytheon Company, Collins Aerospace, L3Harris Technologies., Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd, Leonardo S.p.A., Northrop Grumman Corporation, General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc., Elbit Systems Ltd., Thales Group, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., SAIC, The Boeing Company and Leidos, among others.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for counterspace security during the forecast period, 2020-2025?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global counterspace security market?
- Who are the key players in the global counterspace security market?
- What is the estimated revenue generated by the global counterspace security market by segments (product type, deployment mode, application) in 2020, and what will be the estimates by 2025?
- What are the industry trends in the global counterspace security market?
- How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period, 2020-2025?
- What are the new strategies adopted by the existing market players to enhance their positions in the counterspace security market?
- What major opportunities do the counterspace security stakeholders foresee?
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : email@example.com
back to News