Monday 22 June 2020, Amsterdam
According to a new market intelligence report titled "Global Small Launch Vehicle (SLV) Markt− Analysis and Forecast 2020-2030
", the SLV market is expected to witness a high growth rate, owing to the increase in the number of satellite constellations for planetary exploration and earth observations across the globe. Furthermore, the increasing usage of commercial-of-the-shelf component for small launch vehicle is expected to gradually increase the demand for SLVs across the world.
In addition, the increasing development of low cost launching sites across the globe and the advancement of 3D printing technology for space industry are some of the major factors expected to create lucrative opportunities for the global SLV market in the coming ten years.
According to Rajat Srivastava, Research Analyst, “The rising demand for small satellite constellation across various end users such as commercial, defense & military, and government, is forcing the SLV manufacturers to develop the products with more advanced technologies. Moreover, significant increase in investment by large space organizations in developing 3D-printed small launch vehicles is expected to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period.”
The market report provides a detailed analysis of the recent trends influencing the market, along with a comprehensive study of the future trends and technological developments. It also includes a competitive analysis of the leading players in the industry, including company overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis. The overall market has been segmented on the basis of technology, application, component, and region. The report also includes a comprehensive section on the regional analysis for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
Some of the key players in the global SLV market are China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., IHI Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation Ltd., Northrop Grumman Corporation, and The Boeing Company, Arianespace, Blue Origin, CubeCab, EUROCKOT Launch Services GmbH, Interorbital Systems, Rocket Lab USA, Space Exploration Technologies Corp, Spacefleet Ltd., and Virgin Orbit.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the trends in the global SLV market across different regions?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for SLVs during the forecast period 2020-2030?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the SLV market?
- What was the revenue generated in the global SLV market by payload range in 2019?
- Which end user of the SLV market (defense, government, academic, commercial, and non-profit) is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What was the revenue generated in the global SLV market by end user in 2019, and what are the estimates by 2030?
- Which payload range (<20 kg, 20 kg-150 kg, 151 kg-500 kg, 501 kg-1,200 kg, 1,201 kg-2,200 kg) is expected to dominate the SLV market in the coming years?
- What is the estimated revenue to be generated by the global small launch vehicle (SLV) market across different regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World) during the forecast period?
- Which are the key players in the global SLV market, and what are the new strategies that are being adopted by them to make a mark in the industry?
- What major opportunities do the SLV market companies foresee in the next ten years?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the space sector value chain in upstream, midstream, and downstream parts?
- What is the competitive strength of the key leading players in the SLV market?
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : email@example.com
back to News