Thursday 11 June 2020, Amsterdam
"According to a new market intelligence repor titled "Global Drone Delivery Service Market − Analysis and Forecast 2023-2030
", the drone delivery service market is expected to showcase a significant growth due to rising demand of instant- or same-day delivery globally, impending need for medical supply in remote areas, and contactless deliveries for hygienic purposes.
In addition, the delivery drones are majorly used food delivery, e-commerce deliveries, postal deliveries, and medicine supply, among others. Further, the report also describes the opportunities for drone manufacturers based on their wing type, flight time, and payload capacity.
According to Deepshika Shukla, Research Associate, “The global drone delivery service market is expected to witness a high growth rate during the forecast period 2023-2030, owing to the growing usage of delivery drones in emerging countries for fast, reliable, and low-cost last mile delivery services. However, the lack of customer's acceptance toward autonomous technologies acts as the major challenge for the market. The rising demand for instant deliveries is expected to create viable opportunities for the drone delivery service market.”
The market report provides a detailed analysis of the recent trends influencing the market, along with a comprehensive study of the future trends and technological developments. It also includes a competitive analysis of the leading players in the industry, including company revenue and services. The overall market has been segmented on the basis of type, range, package size, application, and region. The report also includes a comprehensive section on the regional analysis for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
Some of the key players in the global drone delivery service market include 7-Eleven, Airbus SAS, Alibaba, Amazon Prime Air, Boeing, Cheetah Logistics Technology, DHL International GmBH, Drone Delivery Canada Corp., Flirtey, FlyTrex, Wing Aviation LLC (Alphabet), Manna Aero, Matternet Inc., Rakuten Drone, Skycart Inc., Uber Technologies Inc., United Parcel Service, Zipline, and Zomato.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the growth opportunities for drone delivery service for different applications and regions?
- What is the revenue expected to be generated by different types of drone delivery service market during the forecast period 2023-2030?
- What is the revenue expected to be generated by different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World (RoW) during the forecast period 2023-2030?
- Which are the key companies currently operating in the drone delivery service market?
- Which global factors are expected to impact the drone delivery service market in the next ten years?
- What are the key developments by the drone delivery service market players?
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : email@example.com
back to News