Tuesday 26 May 2020, Amsterdam
According to a new market intelligence report, titled "Global Directed Energy Weapon Systems Market − Analysis and Forecast 2020-2030
", Growing market of Directed Energy Weapon Systems is primarily due to the need for enhanced border security arising due to increasing land disputes, migration, and smuggling, has compelled several countries to further strengthen their security. Additionally, the directed energy weapons are developed with the aim of countering the growing threats from unmanned aerial vehicles, mortars, missiles and small boats at a low engagement cost. Major advantages of directed energy weapons are their high speed, precision, flexibility and low operation cost.
According to Haidar Ali, Lead Analyst, “The demand for enhanced border security arising due to increasing land disputes, migration, and smuggling, has compelled several countries to further strengthen their security. This has led to the increase demand in the development of advanced directed energy weapons to provide enhanced situational awareness to the soldiers so as to have a competitive edge over the opponents. With recent developments in the field of optics, laser and microwave technology, directed energy weapon systems are becoming available at a reliable cost. Moreover, the another driving force behind the growth of the directed energy weapon systems market is largely attributed to the increase in the number of defense programs related to directed energy weapons and investments in them
The market report provides a detailed analysis of the recent trends influencing the market, along with a comprehensive study of the future trends, defense programs and regulatory landscape. It also includes company overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis. The overall market has been segmented into technology, platform, end-user and region. The report also includes a comprehensive section on the regional analysis for Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and Middle East.
Some of the key players in the Directed Energy Weapon Systems Market include BAE Systems (U.K.), Boeing (U.S.), QinetiQ (U.K.), Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel), Northrop Grumman Corporation (U.S.), Lockheed Martin Corporation (U.S.), Raytheon Company (U.S.), Rheinmetall AG and Thales Group (France), Dynetics, Inc. (U.S.), General Atomics (U.S.), Leonardo Electronics U.S. Inc, (U.S.), L3 Harris Technologies Inc. (U.S.), and MBDA (France) among others.
Key questions answered in the report:
- Why should an investor consider venturing into the Directed Energy Weapon Systems market, and what are the future growth opportunities?
- For a new company looking to enter the market, which areas could it focus upon to stay ahead of the competition?
- How do the existing market players function to improve their market positioning?
- How does the supply chain function in the Directed Energy Weapon Systems market?
- Which technology and platform segment is expected to witness the maximum demand growth in the Directed Energy Weapon Systems market during 2019-2030 and how is their growth pattern across different regions and countries?
- Which are the key end user in the Directed Energy Weapon Systems market?
- Which regions and countries are leading in terms of demand for Directed Energy Weapon Systems are expected to witness high demand growth from 2019-2030?
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : email@example.com
back to News