Tuesday 22 October 2019, Amsterdam
According to a new market intelligence report, titled “Global Radiation Therapy Quality Assurance Phantoms Market- Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2024”, the global market was estimated at $23.13 million in 2018, and is estimated to reach $30.26 million by 2024. The global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market is expected to grow at a single digit compound annual growth rate between the years 2018 and 2024, aided by the enhanced machine and patient quality assurance in radiation oncology, increasing burden of cancer, and use of tissue equivalent phantoms.
Radiation oncology is one of the medical specialities which involve use of radiation for cancer treatment. Radiotherapy units such as clinical linear accelerators, cobalt-60, low-dose, and high-dose radiation therapy units are widely used for cancer treatment. The phantoms are used for quality assurance procedures, where the machines are tested on daily, monthly, and annual basis. Beam calibration, dose calibration, treatment planning system, and patient positioning, among others are some of the common features tested during quality assurance with the use of phantoms. The global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market is expected to be witnessing an impressive growth of 4.59% in the forecast period 2019-2024.
North America (34.89%), followed by Europe (29.17%) held the major share of the global market (in terms of revenue) in 2018. North America and Europe are expected to retain the leading positions throughout the forecast period, accounting for shares of 33.74% and 28.21% respectively of the total market in 2024. Enhanced use of radiotherapy units, increasing demand for patient and machine QA, rising burden of cancer, and growing demand for tissue equivalent phantoms for QA, have resulted in rise and enormous demand for QA phantoms. The demand for phantoms is increasing in the developed economies pertaining to the process efficiency and resulting radiation exposure to the patients.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market with the help of the key factors driving the market, restraints that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key ecosystem players and key strategies and developments taking place in this market. Moreover, the report also includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities and challenges) and industry analysis.
The research study considers the market share analysis for a comprehensive understanding of the global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market, and assesses the factors governing the same. Opportunity matrix and detailed product mapping have been included in the report. The market (by region), has been further segmented in various countries, and in each sub-segment the key market trends, list of the key players, and the recent developments that have taken place have been discussed.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What is the industry structure of the global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market?
- How many patents are currently active in the global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market?
- What are the key development strategies which are implemented by the key players to stand put in the market?
- How did the radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market evolve and what is its scope in the future?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market?
- What are the leading companies dominating the global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market?
- What are the key technological advancements in radiation therapy which are expected to impact the growth of phantoms?
- What are the regulations pertaining to the global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market?
- What was the market value of the leading segments (technologies, therapies, and region) of the global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market in 2018?
- How is each segment of the global radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market expected to grow during the forecast period and what is the revenue anticipated to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2024?
- How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2019-2024?
- Which region carries the potential for the significant expansion of key companies for radiation therapy quality assurance phantoms market?
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : firstname.lastname@example.org
back to News