Tuesday 24 September 2019, Amsterdam
In the field of medical imaging, the AI-based solutions are used for image analysis, detection, diagnosis and decision support, image acquisition, reporting and communication, triage, equipment maintenance, and predictive analysis and risk assessment, among others. The AI algorithms identify patterns in medical images after being trained using a vast number of examinations and images and thus aid in the detection of abnormalities.
The profusion of medical imaging modalities which are presently available has increased the complexity of clinical decision making by the radiologists. Moreover, the shortage of healthcare workforce especially in developing countries has necessitated the use of automated radiology workflows, which is further possible using AI. Hence, the integration of AI in the field of medical imaging is highly important, since it has the potential to assist the radiologists in carrying out accurate diagnosis and disease detection.
AI is used for the enhancement of the reproducibility of technical protocols, improvement of image quality, reduction of MRI timings, and also for the reduction of radiation dose. Owing to these applications, AI is being increasingly employed for improving patient care and for reducing the costs incurred in medical imaging procedures. Hence, numerous established as well as emerging companies are venturing into the AI space in order to earn huge profits and to make the maximum use of AI to inform important advances in the field of medical imaging.
According to the latest report, titled 'Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market - Analysis and Forecast (2019-2029)
’, the global AI-enabled medical imaging solutions market to grow at a significant CAGR of 30.95% during the forecast period, 2019 to 2029.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- Arterys Inc.
- Beijing Infervision Technology Co., Ltd.
- Blackford Analysis Limited
- ContextVision AB
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- General Electric Company
- iCAD, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- MIRADA MEDICAL LIMITED
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Resonance Health Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Synopsys, Inc.
- Volpara Health Technologies Limited
- VUNO lnc.
- Zebra Medical Vision, Inc.
- How is the role of AI in enhancing the treatment pathways expected to evolve in the future?
- Image Analysis is currently the leading clinical application incorporating AI-based solutions. Which clinical applications of AI are expected to emerge in the field of medical imaging?
- How are the industry players trying to overcome the challenges associated with the workflow integration of AI?
- What is the strongest return on investment (RoI) driver bolstering the incorporation of AI in medical imaging?
- What are the steps taken by the industry players to overcome the challenge associated with data availability?
- How are the current dominating stake conquered by autonomous software providers expected to be impacted due to the evolving perception of end users toward the incorporation of AI?
- What are the key strategies incorporated by the leading players of global AI-enabled medical imaging solutions market to sustain the competition?
- What is the current total market size and forecasts (until 2029) for different product categories available in the market?
- What is the current total market size and forecasts (until 2029) for different AI-enabled solutions associated with each type of therapeutic application?
- What is the scope of the global AI-enabled medical imaging solutions market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World?
- What is the role of each type of player in AI-enabled medical imaging solutions market?
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : email@example.com
back to News