Monday 9 September 2019, Amsterdam
With rapid technological advancements in the healthcare segment, new treatment strategies along with novel cell and gene-based therapies are coming up in the market with the aim to cure life threatening diseases and to provide effective results. In recent years, regenerative medicine has emerged as the most promising treatment option that deals with functional restoration of tissues or organs providing potential remedies to severe injuries or chronic diseases. Massive research with cell-based therapies, a branch of regenerative medicine, has thrown a positive light on the therapeutic potential of stem cells offering huge hope to bring about a miracle in curing various diseases, ranging from acute disorders to life threatening ones.
Stem cell research has brought regenerative medicine a step closer to paving the way for the treatment of diseases that generally don’t get cured by conventional therapies. Stem cells, abound with indefinite cell division potential, can differentiate into other cell types and can also divide in self-renewal to produce more of the same type of stem cells.
Stem cells play a vital role in the development of tissue and the organ system of the body, thereby playing diverse parts in disease progression, development, and tissue repair processes in the host body. The unique properties of stem cells to differentiate and self-renew, stimulating the regeneration of cells or tissues, have led to its emergence as frontline regenerative medicine source in recent times offering huge hope to treat incurable diseases.
According to the latest report, titled 'Global Stem Cell Therapy Market - Analysis and Forecast (2019-2029)’, the global stem cell therapy market is expected to grow at a double-digit CAGR of 27.99%, during the forecast period from 2019 to 2029.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- ANTEROGEN.CO., LTD.
- Athersys Inc.
- CORESTEM, Inc
- FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics, Inc.
- JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Mesoblast Ltd
- NuVasive, Inc.
- Orthofix Holdings, Inc.
- Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
- Reliance Life Sciences Private Limited
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- U.S. Stem Cell, Inc.
- Vericel Corporation
- What was the market size of the global stem cell therapy market in 2018, and what is the market size anticipated to be in 2029?
- What is the expected growth rate of the global stem cell therapy market during the forecast period, between 2019 and 2029?
- What are the key trends of the global stem cell therapy market? How is the market evolving, and what is its future scope?
- What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities of the global stem cell therapy market?
- What are the potential indication areas of stem cell therapy? Which indication type led the market in 2018, and which one is anticipated to dominate the market in next 10 years?
- What are the different regulatory decisions controlling stem cell therapy products and how are those affecting the growth of the global stem cell therapy market?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players of the global stem cell therapy market to sustain the competition of the market?
- What is the percentage share of each of the key players in different key developmental strategies?
- Which key companies are offering stem cell therapy products?
- Which of the other companies are dealing in stem cell therapies and have their products in the pipeline?
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : email@example.com
back to News