Thursday 13 June 2019, Amsterdam
According to a new market intelligence report, titled 'Global Polyamide Powder Market For 3D Printing Industry - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2029’, the global polyamide powder market for 3D printing industry is expected to reach $468.07 million by 2029.
The increasing demand from various end-use industries and extensive R&D toward the development to simplify production process are some of the factors driving the growth of polyamide powder used in 3D printing industry. With the rise in demand for light weight automotive by the consumers globally, the manufacturing industry has undergone tremendous evolution giving rise to adoption of 3D printing technology. The adoption of 3D printing in the manufacturing industry has become a necessity to produce quality products and reduce the production time. Various leading manufacturers in the industry are adopting 3D printing technology to compete in the market. The advantages of adopting polyamide powder in 3D printing industry is anticipated to revolutionize the manufacturing industry during the forecast period, 2019-2029.
According to Arpit Benjwal, Principal Analyst, “Aerospace industry currently dominates the global polyamide powder market for 3D printing industry.” This is primarily due to the increasing demand for polyamide powder for prototyping and manufacturing of parts. The use of 3D printing for aerospace end-use industry is one of the most research-intensive sectors. Research in 3D printing technology to build demonstration units to evaluate its functionality and hull design concepts is expected to increase the predominance of polyamide powder in the aerospace industry. The major applications of polyamide powder in the aerospace industry include development of complex parts, such as satellites parts or components, including flame-retardant vents and housings, and prototype of drones, among others. The essential driver behind the adoption of polyamide powder in the aerospace industry is its ability to manufacture hollow complex parts, which in turn, leads to the reduction in the overall weight of the components. The use of polyamide powder in the aerospace industry offers various benefits such as shorter production time and decreased labor content, which in turn saves manufacturing cost to a huge extent. Moreover, no requirement of additional tooling, increased availability of parts, and material savings are some of the benefits that make polyamide powder suitable in the aerospace industry.
Driven by the rapid evolution of the polyamide powder market for 3D printing industry, there has been a swift growth in the research and development activities by many important players in this market, leading to an increase in the number of business expansions and product launches over the last four years.
This report is a meticulous compilation of research on more than 100 players in the polyamide powder market for 3D printing industry and draws upon the insights from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 50 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The report also profiles approximately 15 companies including supplier and customer profiles.
The companies profiled in the report are BASF SE, Arkema, DowDuPont, Evonik Industries AG, Materialise NV, Royal DSM, HP Inc., Stratasys Ltd, EOS GmbH, Prodways, and Ultimaker.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the trends in the global polyamide powder market for 3D printing industry across different regions?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for the global polyamide powder market for 3D printing industry during the forecast period, 2019-2029?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global polyamide powder market for 3D printing industry?
- What was the revenue generated by the polyamide powder market for 3D printing industry by technology in 2018, and what are to be the estimates by 2029?
- Which material type (PA11, PA12, PA2200, PA6, PA11CF&GF, PA12CF&GF, and others) of the global polyamide powder market for 3D printing industry is expected to dominate in the coming years?
- What is the consumption of each material used in the global polyamide powder market for 3D printing industry?
- Which are the key players in the global polyamide powder market for 3D printing industry?
- What are the new strategies adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What major opportunities do the polyamide powder manufacturers foresee?
- What is the competitive strength of the key leading players in the global polyamide powder market for 3D printing industry?
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : firstname.lastname@example.org
back to News