Thursday 9 May 2019, Amsterdam
Market Forecast Group announced the release of their latest report titled “Global Supersonic and Hypersonic Weapons - Market and Technology Forecast to 2027". It encloses an in-depth research of the Supersonic & Hypersonic Weapon market and the competitive landscape globally. A first of its kind report highlights enormous potential of technologies like stand off cruise missile, automatic target recognition and directed energy weapons. The report sheds light on all the major technology sectors that is going to dominate the Supersonic & Hypersonic Weapon industry for the next decade.
The Global Supersonic & Hypersonic Weapon industry is emerging as one of the most lucrative market globally. The Global Supersonic & Hypersonic Weapon
industry, is valued at US$ 11 billion in 2019, is projected grow at a CAGR of 6.3% by 2027. Demand for these weapons is anticipated to be driven by the massive investment made by countries like US, China and the European Union in the development of next generation smart weapon technologies and the large-scale procurement of such systems by countries like Saudi Arabia, India, Qatar and China. The United States is the largest spender in the domain with China, European Union, Middle East anticipated accounting for the bulk of spending.
Key Topics Covered
Companies Mentioned In The Report
- Overview : Snapshot of the various Global Supersonic & Hypersonic weapon market during 2019-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments. It also sheds light on the emergence on new technologies
- Market Dynamics : Insights into the technological developments in this market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis : Insights into the various Systems market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review : Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Airbus Defense & Space
- AeroVironment Inc
- BAE Systems
- Boeing Co.
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- Denel SOC Ltd
- Elbit Systems
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman Corp
- Nexter Group
- Safran Electronics & Defence
- Tactical Missiles Corporation
- Textron Inc
- Thales Group
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : firstname.lastname@example.org
back to News