Wednesday 5 December 2018, Amsterdam
With the advent of automotive intelligent lighting solution, lighting manufacturers enable automotive OEMs to offer enhanced active safety features, such as adaptive lighting and improved interior lighting such as intelligent ambient lighting, to consumers. The constant evolution of the technologies such as adaptive lighting and intelligent ambient lighting is bound to expand many other applications such as adaptive rear lamp, adaptive indicators, and adaptive parking light, among others. The major driving forces behind the rising adoption of adaptive lighting and intelligent ambient lighting are stringent safety rules and regulation by government of different countries and rise in demand of comfort and luxury.
Lighting plays a critical role in the automotive industry and is growing at a rapid pace, driven by safety and design. Rapid technological developments in the automotive lighting industry have witnessed a radical transformation from simple incandescent and gas discharge-based light sources to light emitting diodes (LEDs), laser technology, and organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs). The price of LEDs has reduced drastically in the past decade, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
According to the latest report, titled 'Global Automotive Intelligent Lighting Market – Analysis and Forecast (2018-2023)’, the global automotive intelligent lighting market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.44%
in terms of value during the forecast period 2018-2023. This growth can be attributed to the increasing demand for advanced active safety features such as adaptive headlights. Furthermore, the rising demand for advance intelligent ambient lighting and advantages associated with automotive intelligent lighting are expected to drive the global market for automotive intelligent lighting during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
- General Electric
- Grupo Antolin
- Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- ICHIKOH INDUSTRIES, Ltd.
- J W SPEAKER CORPORATION
- KOITO Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A
- OSRAM GmbH
- Signify Holding
- Stanley Electric Co. Ltd.
- VALEO GROUP
- VARROC GROUP
- Zizala Lichtsysteme GmbH
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is automotive intelligent lighting?
- How big is the automotive intelligent lighting (adaptive headlight and intelligent ambient lighting) market in terms of revenue and what is the CAGR (2018-2023)?
- What is the revenue generated by the different technologies such as halogen, xenon, and LED?
- What is the revenue generated by the different vehicle type such as two-wheelers, passenger cars, and commercial vehicle?
- What is the revenue generated by the different end-market such as original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and aftermarket?
- What is the revenue generated by the different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World (RoW)?
- What are the major technological trends, which would affect the market ecosystem?
- Which are the key companies operating in the automotive intelligent lighting market?
- Which global factors are likely to impact the automotive intelligent lighting market?
- What are the key market strategies adopted by the automotive intelligent lighting market players?
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : firstname.lastname@example.org
back to News