Monday 8 October 2018, Amsterdam
There has been a constant struggle to optimize the operational cost of airlines, majority of the operational cost was accounted to fuel and to reduce the cost associated with fuel was of significant priority. This increased focus on reducing the weight, which is usually directly proportional to the fuel efficiency has paved the way to advanced composite aircraft. The defense market is already at a higher maturity in terms of composite usage compared to Commercial Aviation market. Market Forecast
latest report "Global Aerospace & Defense Composite Market and Technology Forecast to 2026" researches de development of this market and forecasts the sales volumes in regional, manufacturing process, matrix material, and application segments.
The environment driven initiatives, which are intended to regulate the emissions from airlines, are expected to be the major driver, it is expected that such initiatives will be implemented across all regions.
The Aerospace & Defense Composite market is estimated at around USD 15.2 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% during the forecasted period. Commercial Aviation accounts to more than 50% of the total market during the entire forecast period.
The program wise supplier mapping across the major commercial and defense programs are covered in Supplier Mapping Section of the report.
A PEST analysis is covered in the report and the major companies in the Aerospace & Defense Composite Market have been profiled and a detailed SWOT of each company has been performed as a part of the report.
Reasons to buy:
- Prospective Investors into the Commercial Avionics market could get a detailed understanding of the market dynamics of the market
- A clear view of the market drivers, restraints and challenges, which are expected to affect the market in the next few years.
- Understand the key technology trends in the market including the shifts in manufacturing process.
- Supplier mapping section gives a clear view of the major suppliers across each program and their specific components
- Focus on high growth markets and develop efforts in those markets
- Understand the competitor dynamics with respect to the recent alliances, and financial information
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : email@example.com
back to News